Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BO3 Clan Update



 UPDATE:


 As you can see I am well on my way of having certain things ready in time for the release of the new Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. It is of my opinion that gamers just want something to be proud of that they have worked hard for and cannot get from other larger sources. That's why I created this site ..... to give hardcore street level gamers a sense of pride if they can reach a list online even if its only for them to smile to themselves and be proud.
  I will not only be the leader of MvK* when Black Ops 3 launches but I will also be keeping my eye out for those who shine above the rest whether they are a member of MvK or not. All gamers have an equal chance to make a list even if its only for their own personal enjoyment ( and bragging rights of course ). Good luck ...... I will be seeing most of you on Black Ops 3.


                                                         J30-06K

No comments:

Post a Comment